המסע לענן במגזר הציבורי
Time & Location
Shahar Fermon, MidLink CTO will talk about Cloud Security & Compliance
Security might sound like a riddle that can never be solved, but we will break it down into simple work methods and best practices to apply to our everyday work.
As this subject can be a bottomless pit, we'll limit the scope to practices that can help us with compliances like ISO 27002 and SOC 2 if needed.
- Type of compliances and how it helps with security
- Security and compliance around the development environment
- Production security: Tools and best practices
Lidor Gerstel, MidLink DevOps Lead will talk about Cloud computing - Migration to Cloud
Everybody says "Let's move to the cloud", but what does it mean???
In this session, we will discuss the main issues to be considered while using the cloud.
We'll answer the question - what does it mean to provide cloud services on your on-premise server.
We will discover what actions need to be taken in order to migrate applications and infrastructures to the cloud.
And finally, we will find out if there's a thing called "application cloud awareness".
Join me on my journey through the cloud!
- Cloud computing from A to Z
- 7 things to consider while choosing your cloud provider
- “Cloudy, partly cloudy, mostly cloudy” - cloud computing models to fit your technology
- Migration strategy - planning your migration to the cloud